To improve the creative skills on art and craft. Any event take place inside the campus this club students will do their creativity.
These club activities will take place 25.2.23 onwards. After 3 days club activity one common report take place in front of Principal for follow up the activities.
- To improve students communication skills and their chance of being successful in the
- It improves critical thinking and confidence in communication.
- To enhance the oratory and elocution skills of the students.
- To train the students to express their thoughts eloquently and confidently.
- To motivate the critical thinking about primary or social issues around the students.
- To help students to increase their interest towards debate and English.
- To interact with students from other colleges regarding social and intellectual activities.