Centre for Training and Placement
- Targeting and achieving preferred career choices and challenging final placements through right networking.
- Promotes extra-certifications acquisition by students through Coursera, edX, SWAYAM Courses.
- Arranges training facilities in the area of soft skills, arranging workshops, seminars, colloquiums, competitions etc. to enhance
the experiential ambience of industry to the students
- To arrange industrial institutional interface and promote signing MoU’s.
- To provide in-plant training at industries and to identify student representatives, and to encourage team spirit and team work
among the students.
- To help the learn more about themselves & their present & possible future situations to make a substantial contribution to the society.
- To help an individual of any age, to direct his own life, develop his own point of view, make his own decision & carry his own burden.
- To help individuals understand themselves in relation to the world.
- To help individuals for proper selection of career and to motivate them for higher studies.
- To provide Individual Consultation, Crisis Intervention, Group Counselling, Psychiatric Services
- To conduct awareness program on mental health as 0utreach activities to rural people
- To provide Gate Keeper’s Training, Workshop, After Hour Services
- Regular seminars/workshops for all stakeholders on human development and personality development and management of problematic
Tenure: 2 Years
Meetings: At least twice in a Semester and record minutes of the same and submit a copy to the IQAC.